Thursday, May 3, 2012

[Smells Like News] Eva Green Visits “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”

Stepping out for some press duties, Eva Green was spotted at the “ Jimmy Kimmel Live†studios in Hollywood, California last night (May 2).

The gorgeous French actress was all smiles as she greeted fans and shutterbugs upon her exit and hopped into a chauffeured car.

During her interview with Kimmel, Ms. Green talked about coming to America for the first time when she was a teenager.

“The first time I came to the US, I was fifteen. I went to Long Island. My parents used to send me for a summer exchange, and I stayed with a family in Long Island.â€

“I had to go to a school in the morning to learn English. And I felt like I was on a TV series or something, like ‘Saved By The Bell.’ It was amazing because they had lockers, and in France we don’t have lockers. We had to carry enormous backpacks with all of our books.â€







--
Posted By sysop to Smells Like News at 5/03/2012 09:43:00 AM

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smells Like News" group.
To post to this group, send email to smellslikenews@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to smellslikenews+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/smellslikenews?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews